There are lots of ways to get involved and help illustrators gain recognition for their work.
We have specific guidance for:
- Book Sellers
- Book Lovers
Here is what anyone can do:
- If you see an illustration in or on a book and you can’t see the illustrators name – ask
- Tweet using the hashtag #PicturesMeanBusiness
- Follow the discussion on #PicturesMeanBusiness
- Thank people who make the effort to credit an illustrator
- Share the work of both writers and illustrators you love, but give them a mention in the post
The Benefits of Crediting Illustrators
By crediting the illustrator you are supporting their career but it doesn't end there, every one benefits too. Read more to find out how.
#picturesMeanBusiness in the news
Read the press coverage we have received so far including The Bookseller, The Guardian, The Irish Times, The Nation and The Telegraph.